Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Outdoor fun!

With the great spring weather, I've been itching to be outside just as much as my students.  Two days ago I took my 4th graders outside for a sidewalk chalk project.  It was beautiful outside and the kids had a lot of fun!

Here are a few pictures that they drew:




Afterward they were allowed to do a free draw chalk in another sidewalk square.  Being outside at this time of the year helps in the craziness that the end of of the school year creates.  That summertime itch sure is growing in all of my students and we have one month left!

2 comments:

  1. Our weather is kind of ugly this week and could be freezing tonight! But we still have TWO months of school left. I like taking kids to draw on the sidewalks too, but using my littlest ones. I really like the idea of taking out the slightly older kids like you did. Fun!

    ReplyDelete