Thursday, February 2, 2012

HS - 1 point perspective

A few posts ago I wrote about my JH students doing bird's eye view city drawings.  Well at the beginning of the semester I wanted to do a project that had some challenge to it, but just got my students back into creative thinking after break.  Thus, the same project but I love it just the same with some of my high schoolers adding some extra creativity into it.  Here are some of my favorites.

This student is into make-up/cosmetology and created a city inspired by these things.
She also incorporated her nickname.



This student spelled out the words Star Gazer and also added her initials as buildings.

These buildings were created by famous logos, mostly of brand-names.

This city was inspired by technology and name-brands associated with technology.

Inspiration: video games

No comments:

Post a Comment