Monday, September 3, 2012

Well we are ready to start our 3rd full week of school and everything is off and running!  It has been a bit crazy but things are starting to settle into a routine again.  It feels good to be back with the kids!

My first project with my high school students was an art elements/design "basic" so that I could see where each student stood with their ability levels.  I have many students on the high school level that I have never had before so I wanted to see what they could do.  We focused on line, shape, pattern, texture, color, and lettering/typography.  I have seen a variety of projects similar to this out there in different places.

Each student had to come up with a quote that inspired them to bring in to class to start this project.  This project as a whole I feel thoroughly represents the student and their personality which is always cool!

Although they all turned out pretty great, here are some really awesome ones!















No comments:

Post a Comment